Enhanced Uptake and Nearly Instantaneous Effect
- Liposomal liquid allows dose to be adjusted easily
- May offset travel related tiredness
- Supports immune function
- This product is not available online. To order Liposomal Melatonin High Dose please contact customer service at (800) 366-6056 or CustomerLoyalty@prohealth.com
|Serving Size: 0.2 mL (1 pump)|
|Servings Per Container: 150|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Essential Phospholipids (from purified sunflower lecithin)||16 mg||**|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established|
- Suggested Use: Take 1 pump by mouth, hold for 30 seconds before swallowing, or as directed. May be stirred into a small amount of water. Once opened, use within 180 days.
- Storage: Store at room temparature, away from light. Keep out of reach of children.
- Other Ingredients: Water, glycerin, ethanol, Vitamin E (as tocofersolan and natural mixed tocopherols), medium-chain triglycerides.
Melatonin is naturally produced in the body. Melatonin supports a healthy sleep-wake cycle and normal circadian rhythms. Melatonin may be beneficial in settings of travel related sluggishness, occasional sleeplessness, or altered sleep schedules due to shift work. Each 0.2 mL of Liposomal Melatonin High Dose delivers 4 mg of melatonin. A serving size is 1 pump. Each bottle contains 150 4 mg servings.
Sleep is regulated by exposure to light or to darkness. Light suppresses production of melatonin, while darkness stimulates it, leading us to feel pleasantly sleepy at night. Sunlight, artificial indoor lighting, emotional stress, and the glow of city lights, computer, television and phone screens, can all suppress the natural production of melatonin. Production of melatonin may also decrease with age.
Supplemental melatonin can assist in restoring normal, healthy sleep patterns by supporting deep, restorative sleep. Melatonin promotes the nightly repair, regeneration and detoxification that occurs when we sleep. Melatonin is a potent neuroprotective molecule and radical scavenger that may support immune, cardiovascular, and bone health.
Because as little as 15% of a dose of melatonin is actually absorbed by the body when swallowed, Dr. Christopher Shade, PhD, developed our liposomal melatonin liquid, for enhanced uptake and nearly instantaneous effect. As a result, liposomal melatonin may optimize cellular uptake and effectiveness, and can be adjusted to a lower or higher dose to meet each individual’s needs.
Quicksilver Delivery Systems® utilizes modern science to unleash the curative power of nature. With the world’s most advanced phospholipid delivery systems, Quicksilver Scientific supplements actually nourish your cells with phosphatidylcholine as they deliver their core effective ingredients faster and more efficiently.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.